Earn money without Adsense from your blog/site - Techy Badshah - A view behind hacking

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Earn money without Adsense from your blog/site

Hey guys Whatsup
Is there all good? If not then don't worry  Coz I am here for you to solve your problems.
Ok so don't become hulk and carry on reading. I am going to proceed now,
Do you have a blog or a website of your own? If yes then absolutely you right articles on it ,right?

I got some messages from users-
And the questions were
1) Is there any more platform to place ads on blog/site leaving AdSense?

2) I don't want to use AdSense any more. Please suggested different way to make money with my blog/site

3) How can I earn money without AdSense?
    And many more ques.

So I asked a user why they you not satisfied with AdSense?
The answers was something like this->

Ans- I am satisfied with AdSense but the problem is that my blog has not yet approved it's been a long time since I submitted the application for it..

 So guys here the problem is , APPROVAL FROM ADSENSE
I also suffered this when I was new in blogging .
   So I searched many networks which are similar to AdSense that is,the other ad networks also gives you a chance to place ads on your site and earn from it . I loved it so much be cause these network does not  check for eligibility of your site/blog/app.

I discussed some ad platform with a small definition type to explain each platform

The first one is ADNOW . Adnow is my favorite after AdSense. Why?
Because it is very easy to use and it does not takes too much time of yours you can create a ad of your choice and copy the HTML code and paste it to the layout of your blog.

The second one REVENUE HITS which is similar to ADNOW but you can not earn much from it as you can earn from Adnow.

The third and the last one is BIVERTISER. I didn't used it till now but I saw good feedbacks and reviews of it from the users that are active on it. And I hope it will work good for you.

But please note guys that there is no other platform of ad network like AdSense is because it gives you a high amount of revenue and I am sure that no other site can give you
And if you want to know that how you can make your blog eligible for AdSense then I recommend you to see this article which I recently wrote about -
Important tips to make your blog approved by Adsense
  If you are satisfied and gained some knowledge about what you were searching for then please share this post to the peoples who really want..

  -Faraz Rasool

No comments:

Post a Comment