How to SNOOP your FRIENDS mobile - Techy Badshah - A view behind hacking

Sunday, October 22, 2017

How to SNOOP your FRIENDS mobile

Hey guyz welcome back to my blog *TECHY BADSHAH* So , what's going on.. OK I will not take much time of your's .. So in this post I will tell you *HOW TO SNOOP YOUR FRIEND'S MOBILE IN JUST 5 MINUTES* yes guyz you heard it right .. Now you can check your boyfriend's , girlfriend's or your friend's mobile in just *5* minutes . Let me tell you what is snooping You can say *Snooping* is a type of *Virus* like *TROJAN HORSE* Which , If enters in your computer or in your android device can capture all the things you are doing in your mobile for example- It can capture all the datas , pictures, contact numbers and etc. And send it to the *HACKER....* so guyz watch below to know *HOW TO SNOOP* For performing this trick you have download an app called max spy in your mobile and in your Friend's mobile.. Yes guyz this is a hard work to take your's friend's mobile and use it . But believe me . Only for *5 minutes* you have to take victim's (your target ) mobile After that download and install *MAXX SPY* app in your "VICTIM'S" mobile After installing it open the app ( Maxx Spy) and register with *YOUR* email ID. That's it.! Now open MAXX SPY in *YOUR* phone and login to that email I'd which you used for registering in your victim's phone.. And *START SNOOPING GUYZ* yes its very simple.. If you have any complaints related to any post then you are free to comment . And if you want to ask anything related to hacking or editing then please comment in box..I will be there for you..😎 Thank you for watching my blog. Stay connected with me .Subscribe my blog with your gmail account to get all new hacking tricks @ your door. *TECHY BADSHAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment