How to download YouTube videos to gallery [Easy Trick]. - Techy Badshah - A view behind hacking

Friday, February 16, 2018

How to download YouTube videos to gallery [Easy Trick].

Hello guyz welcome to my Blog Hackers kingdom .. I am back on my work now after a long time.. So guyz I hope you all liked my previous post .. For more tutorial you can on my YouTube channel -TECHY BADSHAH. In this video I will tell you how you can download YouTube videos easily to your gallery (Excluding Offline feature) To perform this trick you have to download an app - Snaptube. Good and easy to use.. Feedbacks of the app are really great .. So after installing the app you have to search your fav video and click on the Download icon and choose your video resolution.. And download.. You can also download the song of that video ... Thanx for coming on my blog.. For more hacks and tricks subscribe my blog and catch all the new hacks -TECHY BADSHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment